The International Workshop on Integrated Nonlinear Microwave and Millimetre-wave Circuits (INMMiC) is a forum for promoting, discussing and spreading ideas in the field of nonlinear microwave and millimetre-wave circuits and systems. INMMiC was originally launched in Duisburg, Germany, in 1990, and it achieved the present form in Rome, Italy, in 2004.
Subsequently INMMiC has been held at different venues around Europe: 2006 in Aveiro, Portugal, 2008 in Málaga, Spain, 2010 in Göteborg, Sweden, 2011 in Vienna, Austria, 2012 in Dublin, Ireland, and 2014 in Leuven, Belgium. INMMiC 2015 will be held in Taormina (Messina), Italy, on October 1st – 2nd, 2015.
INMMiC 2015 will feature a two-day archival series of oral and poster presentations with distinguished invited talks. An industrial exhibit featuring a selection of state-of-the-art microwave products, measurement instruments and CAD software will also be held. The participation of young researchers and postgraduate students is strongly encouraged. A Best Student Paper Award will be supported by the GAAS Association with 1000 € and the GAAS Silver Plaque.
Technical contents include, but not limited to, the following areas:
• High frequency nonlinear device and circuit modelling
• Nonlinear measurement techniques
• Noise characterisation and modelling for nonlinear devices
• Nonlinear simulation methods
• Optimum design methodologies for nonlinear circuits
• Linearisation techniques for circuits and systems
• Power amplifier efficiency enhancement techniques
• Circuits for emerging transceiver architectures
• Nonlinearities at terahertz frequencies
• Nonlinearities in emerging technologies